Posted on

I knew this day would come when I needed help from others who are doing/have done the same sort of thing as us.

I am having massive problems finding anyone who will insure the house, as all our money is going into it, and it is made of wood, I really want to get it insured for fire damage.

I am at the point where the house is not water tight and the wood burning stove needs to be installed, but until I find an under writers that can tell me what spec it would need to be for it to be insured I am stuck.

Can you help?  We are based in the UK



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s